Increasing productivity has been the key
KUMA was established in Gadbjerg Vejle in 1988. The company has evolved to be one of the most significant players in the Danish market, and has rising exports, mainly to other European countries.
The core area is the production of made-to-measure worktops, with seamlessly integrated sinks for bathrooms and kitchens. In addition, the company has solved special tasks as a subcontractor for some of the world's leading producers of eg . speaker, the furniture industry and electric heating solutions.
In 1999, the Danish company opened a new successful fabrication in the city of Campina in Romania. Today KUMA exports to 13 different countries. In October 2006, a brand new and modern production building was taken in to use. This ensured that KUMA's growth would continue for many years to come.
Vision and Mission
Vision: The credible choice
- We will exceed the expectations our customers have for us.
- We will create optimal the solutions.
- We want to create a credible cooperation.
- We will have constant focus on quality, flexibility and product development.
- We will manufacture our products with respect for the environment and our surroundings.
Mission: Development of business and people
- We will maintain and expand our strong market position.
- An efficient and profitable operation to ensure a positive development of both employees and conpany.
Green company profile
KUMA is working actively and seriously to reduce its environmental impact.
In Green Network private companies and public authorities are cooperating to achieve greater sustainability in the areas of environment, social commitment and work environment.
The Keywords for the cooperation is dialogue, volunteerism and commitment.
KUMA A/S has been awarded a diploma for an extraordinary sustainability efforts in environment.
This means that KUMA:
- has made a report based on Green Networks environment manual
- has identified the main impacts on the environment
- has set the goal of continuous improvement, based on cleaner technology
- has made report, including environmental policy, goals and action plan available to the public
KUMA received the Green Network's diploma for the first time in 1993.
You can find more information on www.greennetwork.dk.